Morning Mist Quilt Studio wants to become your quilting partner! We would love to work with you to help you complete your works of art to your satisfaction.
We offer the following services:
Longarm quilting – Our Gammill Statler Stitcher system is an amazing quilting tool. It is the latest in quilting technology, providing us with almost unlimited creative power.
- Edge to Edge Quilting – We have hundreds of patterns to choose from. Prices start at $0.025 per square inch. The price increases with the denser patterns because it takes longer to stitch and uses more thread. There is a minimum charge of $35 for smaller pieces like baby quilts, wall hangings, and table runners.
- Borders & Edge to Edge – The combination of an allover pattern with complementary borders is also available with an additional charge starting at $40/quilt. The price depends on the size of the quilt and the pattern.
- Custom Quilting – Custom Quilting starts at $.05 per square inch. The detail and complexity of the quilting determines the price and is estimated per quilt by appointment.
- Setup Fee – There is a $10 Setup Fee per quilt, which covers time spent on pattern selection, thread selection, measuring and prepping the quilt for quilting.
- Unexpected Charges – Each quilt top and backing is measured and evaluated before it is quilted. If there are any extra steps and charges required to prepare the quilt for quilting, you would be notified before continuing with the quilting.
Prep Services – Do you run out of time when it comes to preparing your quilt top for completion? We are here to help! Just drop off your quilt top and backing fabric with us and we can take it from there. We will press your quilt top to make sure all those seams are behaving and they are ready to become a beautiful quilt. We will measure, cut, and piece your backing if needed, as well as press out all those wrinkles. We also have the batting covered. We have rolls of 80/20 cotton/poly batting and 100% wool batting ready to use in your quilt. Estimates for Prep Services are determined on a case-by-case basis.